JC MASH offers pro bono visits with medical providers. Both in person and telephone appointments are available. We help clients find ongoing care.
Services we provide include:
– Medical Consultations by physician or qualified advanced practitioners.
– Referrals and advocacy to obtain indicated medical, behavioral, and social services.
– Prescriptions and simple clinical interventions when indicated.
We do not prescribe controlled substances.
– In-person walk-in clinic: Tuesdays 6:30-7:30 pm, at the Port Townsend Community Center, 620 Tyler St. in uptown Port Townsend, WA
– Telephone visits: 360-385-4268, Tuesdays 6:30-7:30pm